We Provide Affordable Service When You Need It
LIGHT SPORT AIRCRAFT SERVICES AVAILABLE
FAA Certified LSRM-A
- Annual, periodic &100 hour condition inspections.
- Pre-purchase inspections
- Oil change, oil & fuel filter changes
- Oil / Fuel filter element internals & magnetic plug inspections
- Engine inspection, component repair & replacement.
- Gearbox servicing
- Carburetor synchronization.
- Wheel, tire repair & replacement.
- Propeller repair, balancing & pitch adjustment.
- Weight & balance calculations
- Brakes repair, pads replacement
- Preparations for aircraft transport, local & long distance
Kit Builder Assist Services:
- Sheet metal repair, tube and fabric, seals repair & replacement
- Flight controls and cable rigging adjustment & repair
- Aircraft restoration
- Insurance estimate preparation
- Insurance repairs
Sport Pilot Flight Training:
- Aircraft kit building assistance
- Engine installations, run-up adjustments
- Propeller installations, run-up adjustments
- Instrument & avionics installation
- Kit completion inspections, weight & balance calculations
- Aircraft rigging
- FAA documents / inspection preparation
- DAR inspection services
- Primary flight training
- Bi-annual flight reviews
- Transition flight training
- Ground school
- Pinch-hitter flight training
- CATS testing
- Fly sleek modern Light Sport Aircraft
Light Sport Aircraft Service Ed Snyder 602-578-5831
- GPS installations and upgrades
- Radio and Transponder installations and upgrades
- EFIS panel installations
- Engine monitoring system installation
- Engine gauges installation
- Avionics trouble shutting
Questions regarding our services or other questions?
Drop us a line. Ed Snyder click here to email Ed
When you decide to leave the flying up to someone else, make sure you find cheap flights
, to save yourself some money.